Indonesia is home to tremendous marine biodiversity, but faces a challenging history of marine mammal exploitation. Dolphin Project is actively engaged at the community and governmental levels, providing education, infrastructure, and enforcement mechanisms to end the trafficking and slaughter of wild dolphins.
Please help today by taking the following action steps:
2. CONTACT INDONESIA’S MINISTRY OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND FORESTRY AND ASK WHY THE TRAVELING DOLPHIN CIRCUS IS ALLOWED TO OPERATE
3. CONTACT AN INDONESIAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE IN YOUR COUNTRY
4. WATCH AND SHARE THIS VIDEO OF THE INDONESIAN TRAVELING DOLPHIN CIRCUS
5. WATCH AND SHARE THIS INDONESIAN CELEBRITY PSA
6. TWEET USING HASHTAGS #StopSirkusLumba and #FreeBaliDolphins